Financial Statements PowerPoint Template is a flat design presentation that contains the Three major Financial Statement Tables used in Accounting and Finance and a set of ratios to study their behaviour.
The Statements contained are:
- Trial Balance: Register Credits and Debits for your books.
- Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position) : Is a summary of the financial balances of a company, corporation or organization. It is generally described as a snapshot of the financial condition. Each balance sheets has three main parts (Assets, Liabilities and Equity) The balance sheet complies with the standard rule where the difference between assets and liabilities equals the equity, or the simple formula Assets = Liabilities + Equity.
- Income Statement (Profits and Loss – P&L): This statement shows the company revenues and expenses for a determined period of time. Diferently from the balance sheet, this statement is the difference between two periods and not only a snapshot. Basically it shows how the revenues (money received for products and services) is transformed into net income through the use of capital and expenses.
- Statement of Cash flows: This statements describes the cash flows (in and out) of a company. It focuses on the types of activities that generate the cash flow, breaking down the analysis down to operating, investing and financing activities.
The ratios presented in the Financial Statements PowerPoint Template are:
- Current Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Net Working Capital Ratio
- Return on Assets (ROA) Ratio
- Return on Equity (ROE) Ratio
- Profit Margin
- Assets Turnover Ratio
- Accounts Receivable Ratio
- Inventory turnover ratio
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio
A set of Trend Data Driven Chart are included:
- Income and Expenses Chart
- Operating Income & Margin
Ideal for Quarterly Reviews or Annual presentations, impress your audience with this professional and 100% Editable Financial Statements PowerPoint Template.